Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog #6: The Blogyssey

Hello friends,

Here is the first of my catch up blogs. I decided that it would be nice to describe each teacher's departure from the group, so I have done my best to recapture the experience, but I must admit that I wrote all of these entries after the fact, and so I may have missed some important moments. I have decided to post each individual teacher’s departure as a separate blog, mainly for the ease of the reader, however, I must emphasize that it is difficult to address one departure without another, as they are all inextricably linked. I urge you to read all of the entries, as they are all part of one collective experience. Again, I apologize for the length of these postings, and I promise that once I begin posting current entries, their length will be drastically reduced. I hope you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment